Adde Shop is a level where players can give all the picked up artifacts to the Crow and exchange them into good items. As well as buy a weapon from an Eagle. Players can also steal from the shop, if they do they get an item for free but the shop is closed until they loop. There are three spots on the shelves. It can include a particular weapon or a random one (marked with question mark). The prices are written above the weapon's icon. To read the statistics and characteristics of every weapon a player has to step on the tile of that particular weapon. If Story mode is played in co-op, dead player which is frozen into ice can be revived in the shop too if alive player has enough HP to revive co-op player.
- Picking up your items in a specific order can dramatically impact your run, as different items interact with each other in varying ways. For example, picking up Red Juice at full health before another Max HP up item can effectively give you +2 Max HP. Additionally, you can earn more money before making purchases, find a Tag or Crate which can impact your weapon purchases, or get items to intentionally kill yourself for the related unlock.
- If the Crow gives you Lost Package and you get the Artifact instead of a Max HP gain, you can immediately give that artifact to the Crow.
- In Co-Op the drops from the Crow can be shared by both players
- Avoiding the shop for a handful of floors has a chance to spawn a chest in the shop. These chests are similar to those found in secret or locked rooms and have varying levels of value.
- Many unlocks are achievable through shop interactions, including dying in the shop, stealing from the Eagle 10 times across runs, reviving the co-op player multiple times in one run, and purchasing 5 items over the course of a run.